If you are unable to process your redemption due to the submit button not being highlighted, please make sure you have checked the below:
- All fields are filled in (please include state/province and date of birth)
- Refresh your page or try later, with an alternative browser/device.
If an error appears regarding your date of birth, please check these points below:
- Please ensure you are entering your date of birth with hyphens between your year, month, and day and not any other special character such as (. or/or,)
- When entering the year, you were born, write the whole year not just the end two numbers (2021 not 21)
- Make sure that you are entering your details as year first then the month, then day following the format yyyy-mm-dd.
If you are receiving an error regarding your sort code, please check over the following points:
- Please make sure you have entered 6 digits to be able to proceed.
- While sort codes are often presented with hyphens, please make sure that while filling out our form you are not using hyphens to separate your sort code, it should be entered as 6 numbers (000000)
- You can generally find your sort code on bank statements and in your online or app banking. Many banks also print the sort code on the front or back of the bank card together with the account number.
- Double check that there are no other special characters or symbols entered in the field, such as (“ or,)
- Make sure there are no spaces before or after your sort code.
If you receive the error message “Oops, something went wrong” please check over your connection as this often appears due to temporary connection issues. To do this, please try to redeem from a different browser/device or attempt to redeem via our YouGov app. If the issue persists, please do contact us here and we will be happy to help. To allow us to solve your issue as quickly as possible, please send in a screenshot of your error and title the message in the subject line “Persistent oops message”.