Once you’ve earnt enough points you can redeem them for a bank transfer. When you redeem your points for cash, the money is sent within 7 days barring any issues.
To redeem your points you need to log in to your account, follow the steps below for how to redeem your points.
1. On the home page after you’ve logged in you will see a box with “Congratulations!” and a button titled “Redeem now”. It will look like this:
Please click on “Redeem now”.
2. Once you’ve clicked on “Redeem now” you will be taken to the rewards page where you will need to select the rewards option (for the US you will need to click ‘See more items’ and scroll down before the cash options appear).
3. When you’ve selected your rewards option you need to click the red “Redeem” button.
4. Next, you’ll be prompted to fill out your personal details. On this page you will find a section called “Region” this part is a drop-down where you have to select a region from the options listed.
5. Now you need to fill in your bank details.
For the UK you need sort code and the account number. The sort code should be entered as “000000” if you enter it like “00-00-00” the form won’t be able to be submitted.
For the US you need to fill in routing number (minimum 9 digits), account number (minimum 3 digits) and account type. The account type section is a drop-down and you will have to select savings or checking).
Don’t forget to tick the box I accept responsibility for the details entered.
Once filled in it should look like this for the UK:
For the US it will look like this:
6. The only thing left to do is clicking the “Submit” button and you’ll get a confirmation that we’ve received it:
You’re all done!