You will first need to re-enable your browser extension. Here is a step-by-step guide based on your operating system.
Chrome Browser on OSX (Mac)
- Open Chrome browser
- An error will be seen in the top right-hand corner of the browser
3. Click on this error to open a drop-down menu.
4. You will see a message that Reality Mine app is disabled.
5. Click on this banner and a pop-up will open.
6. Accept permissions to complete your browser update.
Chrome Browser on Windows
- When opening Chrome, you will receive a notification informing you that “Reality Mine” is disabled.
- Please click on Accept permissions to complete your update.
- If you have dismissed this notification before, click the error message in the top right corner of your browser page to access the drop-down menu that will allow you to enable Reality Mine.
4. Click to accept this to accept permission.
Firefox Browser (Windows and OSX)
- When opening Firefox, you will be prompted by a pop-up to the left of the address bar by Reality Mine.
2. Please click the ‘update’ button to continue participation.
Regardless of your browser, you can go to the following link to manually install the new extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/yougov-pulse/ihfgglejeolnlbolpjmnhfpfkefjoeec
If you have questions or require further help, please contact support team.
Article is closed for comments.